What if you could learn the date of your death way before it happens? Would you? And what would you do with that information and your remaining days among the living? That’s the hook of “The Knowers,” a story so wondrous and affecting that you should read it even if you only have a few minutes left to live.
- Dilli Kaand, Review: Those that rape and those that gape September 24, 2021
- 2021 festival photos August 21, 2021
- Tickets and passes on sale now! July 15, 2021
- LAST DAY to submit your film! June 8, 2021
- 4 days left to submit your film! June 5, 2021